We are looking for someone who will enjoy a role that offers diversity. We envision that to be a good match the candidate should be business-focused, result-oriented, analytical and adaptable. The candidate should be someone who is willing to learn and apply their analytical skills in solving a unique problem for our clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct both primary and secondary research
• Conduct analysis of research findings
• Drafting reports and proposals
•Write blogs regarding the research conducted and other relevant topics
•Assist Associates and Partners in other projects
• Other responsibilities as delegated by the management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related field
• Basic knowledge of business and research (related to business and economics)
•Excellent command of English
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to work with diverse teams and people
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must send an email in the following mailing address with the given subject line. Please attach your CV/Resume, cover letter( explaining how your interest, skill sets and long term goals aligns with Biruwa's vision and service offerings) and any other relevant information and experiences, which you think is necessary.
SUBJECT LINE: " ATTENTION: Application for Business Assistant Position"